Washed Cotton Aum Embroidered Kurta - Brick
This cotton brick color kurta has Aum embroidery which adds a touch of Indian tradition and spirituality as well. This kurta is incredibly versatile and can be matched with trousers or dhoti. It has a very elegant design and fitting which gives it a perfect ethnic look. It can be used as a comfortable yoga wear as it will allow your skin to breath during your practice. Apart from this, it will give a cool look at casual hang out with friends as well.
- Cotton fabric
- Brick color
- Half sleeves
- Side slits
- Embroidered Aum at the front and on the sleeve
- Round neck having three buttons placket
- Two side pockets to carry mobile phone, wallet etc.
Cotton is cool, soft and comfortable. This fiber absorbs and releases perspiration quickly. Thus allowing the fabric to breathe. Mercerized cotton is treated to permanently straighten the cotton fibers which then becomes a smooth rod-like fiber that is uniform in appearance with a high luster.
- 100% cotton and mercerized
- Pre-washed to avoid shrinkage and ensure color fastness
- Hand wash separately in cold water
- Use mild detergents
- Don’t scrub/bleach/dip and dry in shade