Jeevarasam (Consecrate water at home)
Specially designed by Sadhguru for our well-being, Jeevarasam is a small oval-shaped burnished metal container, with a serpent in a protective position coiled around it. It is filled with energised vibhuti, which is sacred ash, consecrated at Dhyanalinga at the Isha Yoga Center. You need to place this sacred Jeevarasam in a vessel (preferably copper or mud) of water to consecrate the water. Within three hours, the water will be consecrated and ready to be consumed.
Using a Jeevarasam is a simple way to energise your water, and to bring harmony and balance to your system. You can drink this water every day or use this water in rituals and poojas. It can also be taken on long journeys or overnight stays, to constantly get high energy water, anywhere and everywhere. One Jeevarasam can energise up to 25 litres of water at a time!
What you should know:
- It is ideal to keep Jeevarasam in a copper vessel, and not in other materials like plastic/aluminium containers or water filters.
- Jeevarasam should ideally be refilled with vibhuti (sacred ash) every 6 months (the interval depends on usage).
- When not in use, Jeevarasam can be stored in a bag of uncooked rice.
A Must Read: How to set up and store your Jeevarasam?
Why Isha Life’s Jeevarasam?
- Filled with energised vibhuti (sacred ash) consecrated at Dhyanalinga
- Can energise and purify your drinking water
- Helps bring balance to your overall system
- Can energise up to 25 litres of water at a time
How big is it? (in inches)
- D - 2.25
- H - 2.5
Sadhguru Says: “Water is the juice of life. As we treat it, so does it treat us.” Read the complete article: Water has memory!