Bhairavi Sadhana Kit - English
Devi Kumkum, made thoughtfully with all-natural ingredients like turmeric and lime, making it safe for your skin.
- All-natural ingredients; skin-friendly
- Known to gather and retain energy
- Rich vermilion red color
- Packed in an attractive tin box
Linga Bhairavi Pocket Size Photo, featuring a radiant look of Linga Bhairavi and a Sadhguru quote on Devi at the back.
- Radiant image of Devi.
- Sadhguru's quote on Devi.
- Convenient to carry Devi's grace.
- Dimensions (inches): L - 1.25, H - 4.75
- Language: English
- Is consecrated thread
- Supports in fulfilling ambitions, while eliminating fears
- To be worn for a minimum of 40 days
How to wear it?
- Women should wear it on the left wrist, men on the right.
- It must be worn for a minimum of 40 days.
- It can be removed by untying or burning it (please do not cut it).
- It can be disposed of either by burying it in wet soil, or burning it and applying the ashes from your vishudhi chakra (pit of the throat) down to the anahata chakra (just below the sternum).
How big is it? (in inches)
L - 55.5
- Specially designed to carry your Bhairavi Sadhana kit
- Made from soft cotton
- Easy to carry
- Environment friendly - can be upcycled/recycled