Easy Zucchini Rounds
- 1 Large Zucchini
- 1 good handful of Almonds (or breadcrumbs)
- Freshly ground Black pepper, to taste
- Chili flakes, to taste
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Sea salt, to taste
- Coconut oil for frying
Tip: Taste a bit of the zucchini before cooking to make sure it is not bitter.
- Wash and cut the zucchini in 1 cm thick slices.
- Grind the almonds into a medium fine meal. (Or use breadcrumbs.) Add water to make a thin batter. Add black pepper, chili flakes, and salt as per taste. Add sesame seeds if you wish.
- Dip each zucchini slice in the batter, coating both sides. Let excess batter drip off.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan. Fry the slices at medium heat from both sides. Put them on a cooling rack to let excess oil drip off.
- Serve hot.
For more wholesome recipes from Isha, you can get it from https://ishalife.my/collections/books/products/a-taste-of-well-being
Isha Florest Flower, July 2019